SIR 1: THE BIBLE PLAYERS
The Bible Players are a team of edutainers using improv and comedy to teach Jewish values to all ages. Over the course of their five-day stay in the Cleveland Jewish community, they were able to touch over 250 students, parents, congregants, and community educators as well as our Cleveland ShinShinim. They performed their shows and did workshops at Mandel Jewish Day School, Gross Schechter Day School, Fuchs Mizrachi Day School, @Akiva, Congregation B’nai Jeshurun, Temple Israel Ner Tamid, Beth Israel-The West Temple, and the Jewish Education Center.
Their energy and commitment to helping make Jewish themes and values come alive for participants were evident in each setting and at each show and workshop.
SIR 2: ODED RAHAV
(JANUARY 26-3, 2023)
Oded is the Dead Sea Guardian - the only person on the planet who has taken it upon himself to save this Sea. An entrepreneur, Oded has founded, managed, and led businesses in a wide range of fields. He is a relentless environmental activist and change generator.
ODED'S SPEAKING TOPICS
- Related to the “Dead Sea Guardians” film
- Saving the Dead Sea as a continuation of the Zionist Ideal
- The Dead Sea Guardian as a metaphor for challenges in the Middle East
- Saving the Dead Sea, a commitment to humanity
- Oded Rahav, my story as an environmental activist, a Zionist, and an inspiration for others
- The story of Israeli agriculture and the impact of its water usage in the Land of Israel
- Adam Ve’Maim (human and water): An historical perspective of love/hate experiences